- 180 pound man, 3 ton truck.
- You begin a sentence with “In Azeroth/$MAJOR_CITY/Europe…”
- You end a sentence with “…, trust me.”
- Invoking religion as an argument for or against anything.
- …or abortion…
- …or hunting…
- …or pie. (Don’t ask)
- Using “Don’t ask” as an out for a meaningless joke.
- Any web-like term comes up in casual conversation and you get a silly grin on your face.
- “I heard IE7 supports something called Are-Ess-Ess??” *stupid grin*
- Pointing out the disproportionate treatment of a sibling in order to gain a favorable outcome with a parent.
- e.g. “You never did that for $SIBLING!” “Well, I’m doing it for you!”
Feel free to pile on.
One thought on “Situations Under Which You Automatically Lose”
…..just kidding. After delivering unwanted critical news.