You just don’t need this much computer to play WoW. Now, for Crysis….
XPS M1730 World of Warcraft® Edition
- 17″ HD widescreen notebook complete with World of Warcraft backpack
- Illuminated speaker grills and faction specific Honor Badges
- Back-lit keyboard stays awake as long as you can
- Track your stats with the world’s first built-in notebook Logitech® GamePanelTM LCD
- Enhanced graphics with NVIDIA® SLITM technology and AGEIA PhysXTM Mobile TechnologyTM
- Pre-loaded with World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade and all major game patches
- Golden Ticket for a custom FigurePrintTM of your actual in-game World of Warcraft character with your actual armor and weapons
- World of Warcraft Beta Club Key Card with a key to future World of Warcraft beta tests
- World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade Collector’s Edition Account Upgrade Certificates
- Exclusive desktop background artwork and screensavers
- Additional loot like a behind the scenes DVD, soundtrack, Warcraft novels, strategy guides, trading cards, etc
Aside from the PhysX technology, it’s sporting Duel Core 2.2 Ghz chip, Vista Ultimate, 2 GB of RAM (that’s it?), and 160GB hard drive. No Blu-Ray or HD-DVD (for the HD screen). Luckily, if you buy this laptop, Blizzard already owns your soul so Dell can’t ask you for that.