In the Bad Way (driving them crazy the good way is not for this blog).
- Ramble on about work politics.
- Endlessly talk about, price out, and search for discounts on an MacBook, but then end every conversation with “…but I’m not going to buy one.”
- Take out cilantro and set it on the counter whenever you cook dinner, but never actually but any in since you know your S.O. hates it.
- Go to dinner, order the most expensive beer on the menu, then wax about how much better another beer as (even though that beer cannot be purchased at this restaurant).
- Only put hyper-nerdy, niche sci-fi/comedy films in your movie rental queue.
- Stare agape when your well-read movie-aficionado S.O. hasn’t seen the above movies.
- Order seemingly-random T-shirts on impulse, then insist that they agree about how cool they are (they’re not).
- Eat their chocolate. This may be cause for justifiable homicide in some states.
- Blog lists of things that drive them crazy.